2016年6月20日月曜日

Daily life in Milan


     I can say that I have lead a full life in Italy since I came here. In the morning, we go to Italian school and take classes. The professors are so good at teaching that I have found the class very interesting even though those classes are not my major. After school, we always have a plan such as going out to Duomo, doing something fun with Italian friends that I made friends with, going to a concert, museum and so on. Even not after school, we had a couple of field trips. That was very interesting. Even when we do not have any plan after school, it is not a big problem. We just search something that seems fun or interesting and take an adventure. It is so much fun to take classes with those people from the same university and hang out with them in a different country.
    Also, Italian foods are very good. I often go to the pizza restaurant that is close to our hotel and make friends with some staffs working at there. They suggested me to have the foods that I have never tried. I was kind of afraid at first, but I tried after all. The taste was actually very good and now that I eat it once in 2 days.
     I have been learning that even if I have never tried something, I do not have to be afraid. Even I feel it was a bad choice after trying, that is worth because I took a try no matter what. However, most of the times, I realized that it was a right choice for me to do this after I tried something that I had never tried. Therefore, I believe that spending time in Italy is not only a fun time, but also a great life lesson to me!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿